|AUTO DIMMING MIRROR w/ Compass
Helping diminish the glare of headlights from behind your
vehicle, the auto-dimming mirror reduces the reflection
rate of your inside mirror, dampening overly bright lights
and helping improve your rear view during nighttime driving.
- Provides automatic progressive dimming of the inside mirror, reducing the glare caused by the headlights of vehicles behind the Highlander.
- The auto-dimming function can be manually deselected by pushing a switch on the inside mirror.
- Improves nighttime driving safety.
- Reduces eye-strain and driver fatigue.
- Relieves glare that can lead to temporary night blindness, increased average stopping distances and slowed reaction time.
- Compass display in upper right-hand corner of mirror provides eight compass readings (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W or NW) for indicating the forward direction of the vehicle, providing an accurate navigation aid in an optimal viewing location.
- Provides refined, integrated styling and appearance.
- Meets Toyota's high quality and design standards.